If you are suffering from back pain, the most likely cause is from ligament strain.
An MRI scan can be very reassuring if it excludes any other type of injury. On the other hand, if there is a protruding disc (slipped disc) pressing on a nerve, this is often well demonstrated.
Other abnormalities of the vertebrae or muscles of the back may also be evident on an MRI scan.
An MRI scan for back pain in 5 simple steps
- Ask your clinician for an MRI Scan Referral
- Call 01905 771 500 to book your scan
- Attend our MRI imaging centre, which is conveniently located in Droitwich
- Your scan will be reported by an experienced Radiologist or Specialist
- Visit your clinician to discuss the results